As may of you know i love to paint! I would love to do it more than i do but here are a few things I have done recently. If you would like me to paint something for you please comment back, I would love this business.
This is a painting I did for some friends who just moved.
This is for my nephew, who will be here Sept 26th.



6 comments:
I really like the growth chart. It's cute.
Mandy,
The Colton print is precious. I love the growth chart...the animals are adorable! Miss Emma's room is lovely...I just might commission you for a few Christmas present ideas that are starting to run through my little head.
Beautiful family blog.
Neva
We love the painting you did for sam's room. It is beautiful and the colors go perfectly in the nursery! Thanks so much for taking the time to make it for us. It's neat having something that was hand-made and not just bought in a store with millions just like it. You are very talented indeed. Thanks again Mandy!
Thank you so much for the painting you did for us! We are planning to hang it up sometime this weekend!
Miss you!
Natalie
Okay, so I accidentally sent you an email. I am so not good with computers. All of your work is wonderful. The growth chart is so cute. I will commission you one day to paint something! I will definitely need your help if we ever buy a house. I am not very artistic.
I love the growth chart and the monogram on the wall. My next house I'm going to need to get you to come paint MSN's on a wall...I love that!
Post a Comment