This is Jeff, Mandy's husband. I am writing this post from my Mom's office at Baptist Hospital. Mandy has been admitted with some pretty serious stomach issues, though we are not sure yet of the cause. The doctor's here are consulting a Gastro doctor and there will be a series of tests run. Mandy is resting with some good medicine after a really rough night. I hope to post more as more information becomes available.
Ollie has contracted RSV again. This is the virus that put him in the hospital last march. He is older now and we hope that he will fight this virus a little better this time around. As you probably know, there is nothing doctor's can do for a virus but to let it pass. He has two ear infections as well, which are treatable with antibiotics. He is staying with Mandy's parents.
I'm doing well, just a little overwhelmed and exhausted. Please pray for our family.
Thanks,
Jeff



No comments:
Post a Comment