Saturday, May 30, 2009

Update on the O man

Well, I guess I have really been a slacker on updates lately. I hate when other people don't update their blog and I have become one of those people.
Ollie is now 18 months old and He is all BOY!!! I love it. He is talking all the time and loves to sit and read books. He loves his daddy and gets so excited when Jeff gets home from work. It is the sweetest things.
Here are a few pictures. Here he is on Memorial day, I got this outfit for the 4th of July but I don't know if it will fit then, so we got it out early. I love the red keds!!!
This is Ollie's cousin Emma at her dance recital. She was on stage for two dances but would only dance the tap routine. She was so funny!
This is Ollie's Friend Anna (Abby's little girl) She is the smarted kid I know! I shouldn't be surprise she is half Sellers (they are the smartest people I know). We spent a day with them in B'ham I couldn't get Ollie and Anna to stand by each other for a pic.

This is Ollie and his best friend Ashton! They are so cute like old men in this picture. We are going to the beach together next week. So I should have more cute pictures of them to come.

post signature

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers