I can't believe I have been out of high school for 10 years. We had our class reunion this Saturday at RTJ in Prattville! I had a wonderful time seeing people I haven't seen in a really long time. I didn't do a great job at taking pictures but I do have a few.
I love my life right now, but I do miss the simple life I had as a high school student. Of course at the time I didn't think it was all that simple.
Here is a pictures of a lot of us from FBC prattville
I love this girl so much, this is my friend Denise. She was one of my best friends my senior year. We don't see or talk to each other often but every time we do I remember how much I love her!!! And miss her sweet friendship.
And as always the "Fab 4" we are still the best of friends more like sisters!


2 comments:
You are the best! I love you and miss you and had a great time Saturday night. I wish we had a reunion every saturday night.
And I'm glad you married Jeff1
Post a Comment