Sunday, June 6, 2010

Zoo with dear friends

I know it has been a long time since I blogged but I do have lots of new pics of O and we have been doing really fun things lately.
One of those things is meeting up with two of my favorite people and their kids at the Zoo. The first friend is Siggi, she has been one of my best friends since our senior year in college. We knew each other before then but really became close my senior year. Siggi, has recently graduated vet school and is now back in Montgomery working and I am so excited to get to spend more time with her and her little boy Finn. The other night Ollie was in the bed falling asleep and he keep saying Siggi, Siggi, Finn over and over. I think he likes them too!
The other friend we meet up with is Katie! I guess we have now been friends for a little over 3 years but if you see us together it is like we have been friends forever. We have really been there for each other in really hard times in our lives. I have had the pure joy of helping her in the process of IVF with giving shots to her when her husband was traveling with his job. So I have loved her two little ones before we even knew they were going to be. Then she was able to help me walk through some infertility problems of my own. We were pregnant together, and enjoyed the first year of our kids lives together. She then moved to Virgina but we have remained good friends over the phone. She was in town so we had to get our kids together. They were so cute together. Pictures below.

Ollie and Madison
Sweet Finn
Ollie REALLY Like Maddie

Everyone! Madison, Ollie, Finn, and Landon

post signature

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers