Friday, October 22, 2010

9-13-2010

The day the Lord blessed us with a little girl!




39 weeks pregnant on the way to the hospital at 5am! So ready to meet Savell Ann Moody! Around 6:30 I got pitocin and the fun began! Around 9:30 I got my epidural and was told Savell should arrive around 2 or 3. I thought oh great that is a LONG time!

Maybe an hour later the nurse checked me and I was 4/5cm I got my catheter and starting feel ALOT OF PAIN and pressure. We called the nurse and I was telling her that I thought something was wrong with the cath because of the pain. She checked me and said no it is because Savell is ready to come out. Jeff was studying for a test on the other side of the room and jumped up not expecting to hear we were ready!

They made me keep my legs together b/c she was just coming out. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PUSH! WHERE IS DR. PHILLPS? He was in surgery and was on his way. When he walked in he was on the phone with his mom and sat down to put his shoe covers on. The nurse looked at him and said, "Dr. Phillips WE NEED YOU NOW!" He hung up with his mom in time to catch Savell. I think I pushed 2 or 3 times.

She arrived at 11:05 at 6lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. What a little miracle!




Jeff and his little girl!

My babies!

On the way home!




post signature

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers