Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun times at the Moody's house

Here is a sweet picture of O at one of our family Christmas get together. As you have probably read a lot has been going on at our house in the last few weeks. To update everyone I had a colonoscopy yesterday and I should know the results from that tomorrow. I am feeling much better and I am ready to get back in to a routine.
O will be going to an ENT on Tuesday for us to talk with them about getting tubes. Hopefully if we do get tubes it will help our little man feel better!!
Jeff (my sweet Husband) has been wonderful and taking care of us so well. Thank you honey for all you have done and will continue to do. O and I love you so much!!!

post signature

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers