That Moody Family
Not just a last name but a way of life
Friday, January 23, 2009
Ollie has Tubes!!
Our sweet boy got tubes this morning. He did a great job and it only took about 10 minutes. Hopefully this will be our last visit to the hospital for a LONG TIME!!
WOW! Only ten minutes! He's a lucky kid... I remember when I was little and had to have tubes in/out they actually had to put me to sleep... Hope you guys can stay away from the hospital for a while for sure!
2 comments:
Glad everything went well with his tubes. He looks like such a big boy in that picture!
WOW! Only ten minutes! He's a lucky kid... I remember when I was little and had to have tubes in/out they actually had to put me to sleep... Hope you guys can stay away from the hospital for a while for sure!
Post a Comment