Saturday, February 13, 2010

1st Day of Potty Training

We started potty training Ollie on Friday. It was a VERY Hard day. We are using 3 day Potty Training Boot Camp by Kaylee Collins. I heard about the plan from Misty Sellers (Abby's sister-in-law) she did this with her daughter and had friends that did this same plan with their boys.

So Jeff and I read the material and decided we could do this for 3 days. If it works great if not it was 3 days. But if you know me at all I follow things to the T so It better work!!!

Yesterday was like I said a VERY HARD day! I think I would have quit if Jeff had not been home to help. I think we went through at least 20 pair of underwear. And poop ALL OVER THE BED when Ollie woke up this morning. Again thankfully my husband was home and cleaned it all up so his pregnant wife didn't have to throw up while she was cleaning it up. (side note I have the best husband EVER)

Today has been a much better day. I think the light finally came on for Ollie. He saw himself going today and then stopped himself and started back. Since that point he told us every time he had to go. He even pooped 3 times in the potty today!!

Tomorrow is day 3 hope it is even better than today.

post signature

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Woohoo!!!! So proud of my O Man!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers