After a lot of No's we finally got a yes. Jeff and I had been seeing a fertility doctor for almost 8 months and in Nov. after another negative pregnancy test. We prayed and decided that we would stop all fertility medication and if we got pregnant we would be thrilled but we knew the chances were very slim. The next steps the Dr.s were recommending were steps we weren't will to take.
So we went through December and enjoy Christmas with Family and a few weeks into January I still had not started. So I thought well I guess I will take a test and when it says No, I will get the Dr. to prescribe me some meds to start. Then the test said yes!!! What?? Didn't believe that test and took another one.
Jeff was out of town so I sent him a pic of the test. He never called so I finally called him and said did you get my pic, he said No. I said well I just took two positive pregnancy test! He was speechless.
I went to the Dr. the next day and I was already 6 weeks! We got the see the baby and everything looks great.
Today I am 8 weeks and I have been released from the fertility Dr. (sad b/c I get to see the baby every week). Next week I will be back with Dr. Phillips who I love!
Jeff and I couldn't be more excited about this new adventure in our life and we only have the Lord to thank for this amazing gift of life.



1 comment:
Oh Mandy!!! I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys! :) Love you!
Post a Comment