See this sweet face! innocent, precious little boy right? Wrong I don't know what has gotten into him lately, I guess he is getting a mind of his own. Last night we had life group at my house and He and some other kids were in his room and all of a sudden one started crying, we went in there and MY SON was hitting him with a hanger!! WHAT IN THE WORLD! For those of you who know Ollie he is so laid back and doesn't usually get in trouble. Not anymore. Later that night he walked into the room and hit the same kid on the back, right in front of Jeff, who took him in the other room and disciplined him thank goodness.
I guess we will be working on not hitting, biting, and taking other peoples toys for a while. I liked having sweet little guy who was easy to deal with but I guess the Lord is teaching me patience and humility as I learn to discipline my child.
I love Ollie so much and for that reason I want him to be a child people enjoy being around.
Until next time



1 comment:
you didn't share the hanger story with me! sorry, but i'm laughing... you know i have to. i've been there myself too many times to count! love that boy!
Post a Comment