Jesus, for eternal life, and love for a messed up girl like me.
For My Husband, who loves me even when I am sick and acting like a baby.
Ollie, for getting so excited to see me every morning
This baby growing inside of me. We weren't sure this would happen again for us and even though I feel like this baby takes every bit of energy I have, I love the baby!
For my house, it isn't the biggest, or in the best neighborhood, but it is home and I am glad to have one.
My car, it is paid for!!
Friends, old and new they call just to say hey.
Dr. Pepper I know I am not suppose to drink caffeine while pregnant but sometimes I just NEED a Dr. Pepper.
My cell phone, how did we ever live without them.
SPRING TIME!
Gemma, my dog she drives me crazy with her barking but she is the cutest dog I have ever seen.



1 comment:
I love you and I am thankful for you too.
Post a Comment