We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We had our church hunt the Sunday before Easter, this year O was all about the Egg Hunt it was so cute!
Saturday before Easter we went to my parents and had lunch and they did a little hunt for O too. He used my Easter basket as a child. This time each time he picked up and egg he opened it to see what was in it, then said WOW before moving to the next one.
Easter morning Ollie found my camera and broke the lens before any dressy Easter pictures where taken or and pictures with Jeff's family.
I had a wonderful morning of worship at Gateway Baptist Church. Jeff spend most of the service in the gym with Ollie, he was not having a good morning. The Pollen has his coughing and feeling pretty icky! Jeff brought Ollie in the service during the last song and right as the song ended and our Pastor was about the pray Ollie says YAY!! and claps really loudly. The whole church laughs and claps with him. He had perfect timing! I think I turned a few shades of red.
After Church we went home for a nap and then went to the Miller's house. Ollie played with his cousins and enjoyed 2 Easter baskets.
All in all great day. But most of all thank you to our Savior who choice to die for me, so that I could have life ever more.


No comments:
Post a Comment