And we couldn't be more excited! Her name will be Savell Ann Moody. Savell is my maiden name and Ann, well it is all around our family, Jeff's Mom's middle name is Ann, my sister's is also Ann and I have an aunt named Anne. To use the name Savell means so much to me. I loved my last name growing up. The Savell family is very grounded in their faith. They love the Lord and have each taught their kids to do the same. We all meet up once a year and you are not in a conversation long before Jesus comes up. That is what I want for Savell and Ollie to love the Lord so much it will always be a part of the conversation.
On my side of the family we have 3 grand boys so my family is thrilled to finally have a little girl. On Jeff's side we have one girl and 2 boys so we will even things out. Again they couldn't be happier either!!



No comments:
Post a Comment