Jeff Graduated with his Master's of Liberal Arts focus on English. I am so proud of him!! He has worked so hard for this honor.
For the last 4 years Jeff has worked 3 jobs gone to school, is a leader at our Church but none of that stops him from making time for Ollie and I. He is an exceptional student, all this teachers tell me that. He is also and exceptional Father, He loves Ollie so much and loves spending time with him. He also rarely to never complains about how really busy he is. I am not sure he is going to know what he can do with his free time now that he has it.
Jeff would tell you and I agree that all he accomplished was only possible because he surrendered his life to Christ. It was almost like Jesus created more time in the day for Jeff to get things done. Jeff and I are so blessed by the Lord and grateful for his provisions.



No comments:
Post a Comment