Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ephesians 3: 18-19
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Do you ever read scripture and the Holy Spirit jumps out at you. I hope so, I do think reading scripture should be like that, but I have to say sometimes when reading, I am just reading and not trying to soak up the knowledge of Christ.
Today these verses really hit me. Having Ollie has really renewed my prayer life. I love holding him in my arms and praying the Lord's blessings on him. The most important thing to Jeff and I is that Ollie be rooted and established in Christ. I want him to be filled with the measure of all the fullness of God. I want time to know Christ and pour out his love to everyone he meets. I want him to know the depth of Christ's love for him.

I love Ollie because Christ first loved me! Thank you Lord for calling me to you!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers