
I am not sure if I say it enough. But I have the best sister in the whole world.
Many of you know she is my best friend. We are really funny together. I think we talk on the phone about 3 or 4 times a day. We tell each other everything. I always call her to complain, laugh, and cry. I look to her for advice about marriage, friendship, raising our Sons. She always encourages me and lifts me up. Well that is until we see each other face to face. She lives in Huntsville so we see each other about once a month or so. And when we get together we are in high school again, fighting over everything. We joke about how we can only be phone best friends.
Anyway I just wanted to take a minute and say Thanks to a great Sister I love you Laurie!!


1 comment:
This is too funny. I think you have a great sister too.
Post a Comment