We went to the beach last week and Ollie had a great time! He loves to swim in the pool. He just kicks his legs. He was not crazy about the ocean but I don't blame him, I don't like salt water mixed with sand in my face either. Here are some pictures, enjoy.
Jeff and Ollie in the pool.
Ollie at the beach
Seeing how he will like the water, He lasted about 2 minutes.
Ollie's sweet friend Leslie reading him a book.
Chris and Natalie playing on the floor with the O man.




4 comments:
Thanks for inviting us to hang out! We had so much fun! Cute pictures!! PS LOVE the new blog format. Cute!
SO CUTE!!! I love the last picture of him, he is absolutely precious! Looks like you all had a great time at the beach :o)
He is so precious! Aunt ML had so much hanging out with him this weekend. He is a great swimmer already!! Love you all.
That is one cute kid!
Post a Comment